Job description** Critical Electrical Days Engineer – Essex**
Salary: £ Competitive
Hours – Days Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for a Critical Electrical Days Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a Data Centre Site based in Essex. The successful candidate will be required to work a Days Monday to Friday and will be rewarded with a Competitive Salary. Joining this organisation means that you will be at the forefront of all they do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering outstanding service to their data centre customers. This client embraces diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to their core values as a company and is vital to their success.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- DX Units
- UPS system and associated control systems.
- Operation of HV systems (training and familiarisation with this system will be made available).
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3.
- Experience in a similar environment ideally data centre/ Critical environment
- HV AP
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare