Job description** Critical Electrical Shift Engineer – Hertfordshire - £43K**
Hours – Continental
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for a Critical Electrical Shift Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a Critical Site based in Hertfordshire.
The Critical Electrical Shift Engineer will be required to work a continental shift and will be rewarded with a £43K salary. Joining this organisation means that you will be at the forefront of all they do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering outstanding service to their data centre customers. This client embraces diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to their core values as a company and is vital to their success.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Being the High Voltage Authorised Person & all associated duties including Management of Inspection & Testing programme
- Management of Fire Procedures and fire response team
- Oversight of statutory compliance, including water treatment and closed systems
- Responsible for site inspections and audits
- Supervising all operational and maintenance activities, to ensure work is executed in a safe and suitable manner and complies with SLA’s
- Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- DX Units
- UPS system and associated control systems.
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3.
- Experience in a similar environment ideally data centre/ Critical environment
- HV AP
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- Ability to discuss and understand technical problems and resolutions with engineering specialists
- Demonstrable experience in operating and fault finding complex and integrated M&E systems including (Transformers, LV, Generators, UPS, Electrical distribution, BMS, Air Conditioning, Fire suppression systems)
- Own means of transport to site
- Clean full driving license valid for use in the UK
- To undergo full security checks to BS7858:2019
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare