Job description**Critical Mechanical Shift Engineer – Hertfordshire - £45K**
Hours – 7am – 7pm (4 on – 4 off shift)
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for a Critical Mechanical Shift Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a Data Centre Site based in Hertfordshire. The successful Critical Mechanical Shift Engineer will be required to work a 7am – 7pm (4 on – 4 off shift) and will be rewarded with a £45K salary.
Joining this organisation means that you will be at the forefront of all they do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering outstanding service to their data centre customers. This client embraces diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to their core values as a company and is vital to their success.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- To operate a Permit to Work System
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation
- Ensure up to date logs are kept at all times
- DX Units
- UPS system and associated control systems.
- Operation of HV systems (training and familiarisation with this system will be made available).
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- City & Guilds Mechanically Qualified.
- Experience in a similar environment ideally data centre/ Critical environment
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare