Job description**Electrical and Mechanical Engineers – Cambridge**
Salary: £35K - £48K + Plenty of Overtime
Our client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for Electrical and Mechanical Engineers to join their team. The successful candidate will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance, and general building maintenance tasks. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
The successful candidate can choose the shift of the role
Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM £35K - £40K
Continental Shift Pattern £43K - £48K
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th and 18th Edition
- Experience as a Mobile Engineer is preferred but not necessary
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- Annual Leave Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Travel Card Paid
- First class internal and external training
- Recognition scheme
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities