Job description**Electrical & Mechanical Engineers - £40K - Guildford**
Salary: £40K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
A fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning M&E Service Provider who are recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer and a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their Healthcare Contract overseeing PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as other general building services. This role is offering a salary of £40,000 per annum including clear progression path, overtime, pension and career stability.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- All Mechanical duties including HVAC Plant, VAV, VRV, AHU, FCU and Water Treatment
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 equivalent
- City & Guilds Mechanically Qualified
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus schemes
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities