Job description**Electrical Days Supervisor – Paddington - £44K**
Hours – Days Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for an Electrical Days Supervisor to join their team on a Brand-New Site based in Paddington which includes Commercial Offices. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a £44K salary. Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Day to day supervision of the engineering resource in relevant Property areas
- First point of contact for the engineers and first point of contact for the managers.
- First point of contact for helpdesk and allocations desk to resolve or assist with any resource/technical issues.
- Ensure that the Contractual efficiently meets all the relevant KPI & SLA requirements.
- Carry out regular site Supervisory Health and Safety inspections, and to carry car/van inspections on engineers, Logbook audits.
- Ensure buildings are always statutorily compliant.
- Be available to attend or manage critical call outs and provide written incidents reports as required including preparing the basis of the quotes for the remedial works required.
- Carrying out site supervisory visits to ensure quality and completion of work is at the required standard.
- Update any tools issued/returned/faulty or scrapped to engineers within their team.
- Arranging access to sites to allow services to be completed within contractual timeframes and clearly communicate what impact each attendance will have to the building.
- Carry out ladder and step checks on the equipment issued to engineers on a 26-week rota to confirm compliance and suitability.
- Check PPE Kit compliance, condition and the availability for the engineers to use it
- To provide monthly toolbox talks and awareness of any Health and Safety issues, to ensure the workforce is fully updated and safe.
- Assist in planning the OOH on call rota.
- Auditing sub-con works.
- Taking ownership of the client’s needs and purse good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship.
- Controlling and maintaining cover during holiday periods.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a Lead Engineer or Supervisor position
- Level 3 - City & Guilds - Building Services Engineering HVAC or Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent
- Health & Safety awareness is essential
- Experience of managing a team
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare