Job description**Electrical Mobile Engineer – The City - £36K**
Location: The City
Salary: £36K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for a Mobile Engineer to join their team. The successful Mobile Engineer will be given a small portfolio of buildings to maintain in Bank and Bishopsgate, and will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance, and general building maintenance tasks. The successful candidate will be required to work on Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM and will be rewarded with a £36K salary. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th and 18th Edition
- Experience as a Mobile Engineer is preferred but not necessary
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Call out rota
- Travel card provided
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities