Job description**Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Green Park - £39K**
Location: Green Park
Salary: £39K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their one man site in Green Park to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to work on Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM and will be rewarded with a £39K salary. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th and 18th Edition
- Experience as a one man site engineer is preferred but not necessary
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Call out rota
- First class internal and external training
- Recognition scheme
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities