Job description**Electrical Maintenance Engineer - £34K - Luton**
Salary: £34K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their Prestigious Contract in Luton overseeing Electrical PPMs & Reactive Maintenance as well as other General Building Services. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £34K salary, In House Training, Overtime, Pension and Career Stability. With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, and ambitious Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a forward-thinking, progressive company. Working in Luton, you will be designated to an internationally recognised client, working in a extremely desirable environment.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Fault-find and repair systems, plant or equipment to the required standards
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- HVAC plant
- VAV - VRV
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 equivalent
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (1 extra days holiday for every one year served with this company)
- Pension Scheme
- Call out 1 in 4 (£100)
- In House Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities