Job description**Electrical Maintenance Engineer - £38K - Crawley**
Salary: £38K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their Highly Prestigious Contract completing electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as other general building services. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £38K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all electrical / Mechanical systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Carry out reactive repairs on all systems as required calling relevant sub-contractors as required.
- Carry out all PPM maintenance as per the instruction set provided within Concept.
- Ensure weekly equipment reports are updated with any change in status of equipment.
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- To accurately maintain the site logs and associated paperwork.
- To be involved in call out rota if applicable
- Understand and maintain the all systems on site
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 equivalent
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- Good knowledge of various Building electrical systems and working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities