Job description**Engineering Contract Supervisor - £45K - Central London**
Location: Central London
Salary: £45K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client who is the Global Leader in the Facilities Management industry is looking for an Engineering Contract Supervisor to join their Prestigious Contract overseeing electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as other general building services. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £45K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension and career stability.
The successful candidate will be the regional point of contact responsible for all technical service delivery on behalf of the client. You will be responsible for the effective execution of all maintenance work (planned, corrective and reactive) and associated control processes. You will be responsible for the efficient and effective planning and scheduling of all resources to conduct all maintenance activities in accordance with current legislation, industry guidance and best practice. You will also be esponsible for delivering a best in class service, maximising resource productivity and minimising customer business interruptions.
- Ensure site technical services are delivered in compliance with legislative, client health, safety and environmental programmes
- Act as the Technical Services point of contact for all in / out of scope technical activities and provide technical support across a wide spectrum of industrial technical services, to the team and client.
- Manage a team of technicians to deliver technical services utilising employed resource (self-perform).
- Be the driver in maximising the volume of work that is self-performed.
- Manage specialist subcontractors where required, ensuring work is carried out in compliance with legislative, client and health, safety and environmental programmes
- Be the Maintenance Excellence Champion for the site, driving continuous improvement in technical service delivery
- In conjunction with the Site Leader, manage allocated budgets in line with service lines, against the contract model.
- Provide solutions and associated quotations for small project works
- Complete monthly reports
- Weekly, monthly and annual meetings with senior members.
- Identify potential business opportunities for increased scope and additional services.
- Carry out maintenance and repair activities when required (likely to be in the event of an emergency, or for holiday/sickness cover)
- Manage the technical service delivery on site
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Health & Safety Training
- Good written and verbal communications skills and have demonstrated the ability to be approachable and tactful
- Will be able to lead by example by carrying out practical maintenance and installation tasks to a high standard
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience is required.