Job description**Engineering Manager – Shepherds Bush - £60K**
Salary: £60K+ Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of my clients who are looking for an Engineering Manager for a Prestigious site based in Shepherds Bush. You will be leading team of multi skilled engineers ensuring contractual obligations are met and supporting them where needed with technical support and mentoring.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Key Account Manager in his daily tasks with reliability, flexibility, and professionalism. You will also be supporting the Contract Managers and Contract Support in dealing with proactive the rand escalated reactive tasks.
Duties will include:
- Ensure checks are carried out that all statutory testing is undertaken and updated and logged in Logbooks.
- Monitoring and Controlling of the PPM and reactive statistics through eLogbook’s System and producing Reports.
- Production of monthly reports and ensuring minutes of meetings are collated with actions closed out.
- Production of energy reports for the customer.
- Oversee statutory certification is received and available to the customer on request.
- Attend all appointed Meetings that the KAM designates.
- Monitoring & Controlling the Training Matrix assuring Staff are trained in all areas that they require to deliver on site.
- Administer monthly team briefings and TBT’s.
- Undertake monthly QHSE site audits.
- Production of quotations
- Management of team in accordance with Procedures and Policies, including their general wellbeing and H & S is controlled and monitored.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective repair of the sites M&E Equipment and Services
- Prioritising and delegating reactive Maintenance tasks to the team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are achieved and other services are not affected.
- Ensuring the Weekly Engineering Planner is controlled correctly and assuring that all Contract Obligations are covered by Staff and that Customers are communicated to accordingly if there is a shortage or late arrival of staff on the day.
- Monitoring of the Sub Contractor Yearly Contract agreements and assuring their performance is monitored and controlled by reporting back to Procurement if there are any problems.
- Utilising & Monitoring the Help Desk systems through the control of the SLA’s & staff performance and ensure service delivery.
- To monitor utilities usage and report to the client on any abnormalities or energy savings.
- Management of critical engineering infrastructure Compilation of control of engineering risk register and report on critical systems availability.
- Ensure all critical equipment maintenance is undertaken in line with requirements.
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- Electrical (BS7671 18th Edition)
- Electrical (C&G2391 Inspection and Testing)
- Critical Data Centre or Banking Sites
- HV & LV AP experience/appointment
- C&G Mechanical & HVAC
- Up to date knowledge of current technical standards in relation to Fire Alarm Systems, Generators, COSHH Electrical Services, HV & AC and Water Systems Treatment.
- Up to date knowledge of business-critical services i.e., UPS and MGPS etc.
- Full understanding of Statutory Compliance