Job description**Electrical Shift Leader - Romford - £48K**
Hours – Continental Shift
Our client is looking for an Electrical Shift Leader to join their Data Centre team overseeing electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as other general building services. The Electrical Shift Leader will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £48K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension and career stability. With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
If your HV AP has expired, the client is willing to pay for a new course!
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- To develop a good working relationship with all colleagues
- Monitoring the BMS and provide appropriate responses upon alarm activations.
- Strong understanding of LV and HV electrical systems, data hall cooling/humidity, BMS systems monitoring, UPS, generator systems, electrical installation, and safe systems of work.
- Ensure strong communication to the client and management team.
- Manage workload and distribute accordingly
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
- Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
- Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
- HV Authorised Person (Experienced with HV Systems)
- C&G Pts. 1 & 2, equivalent or exceeds. 17th Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation (Ability to attain 18th Edition through additional training)
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of engineers.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints.
- Demonstrate a willingness to attend on and off-site training
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare