Job description**Lead Maintenance Engineer - £42K - £47K**
Salary: £42K - £47K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – 5 weeks Days Monday to Friday & 1 week nights
An excellent opportunity to work in a Very High-End Commercial Office Building in Paddington has arisen with one of the UK's largest Engineering companies. The successful candidate will assist Engineering Supervisor with the effective day to day hard services operations at the site, overseeing the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks, to ensure delivery to the highest possible standards.
Operating for many years, this company is well established with strong client relationships however is still growing strongly which will provide excellent career progression opportunities.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
- Understand and deliver customer needs while building effective relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- Be an ambassador of the values and behaviours.
- Ensure a professional image of the client is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Provide practical supervision and quality assurance of all work carried out by the onsite engineering team.
- Drive completion of planned and extra works by engineering team in line with required deadlines and account KPIs/SLAs.
- Drive proactivity within the team, ensuring that issues and defects are identified and recorded prior to customer awareness.
- Ensure that all records are clearly and accurately completed to support the reporting and audit process.
- Provide management, leadership and guidance to account technical apprentice, ensuring safe working practice and educational development in place for all day-to-day activities.
- Manage third party works on site from agreeing scope and pricing, gaining client approval, through to delivery of works in line with company procedures.
- Actively participate in the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures and client policies, procedures and working arrangements.
- Share best practice with the on-site team via Tool Box Talks and Team Meetings. Raise any concerns with safe working practices as soon as possible.
- Assist with recruitment for any vacancies within the team, as well as performance reviews as required.
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes, ensuring continuous improvement. Drive innovation and best practice with the team.
- Understand all deliverables under the contract and ensure that these requirements
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
- Be available to work outside of core hours, to include evenings and weekends, where required.
- Participate in the rotating shift pattern as per agreed rota, responding to all calls in line with the site call out procedures.
- Act as delegate/deputy to the Engineering Supervisor in absence.
- Carry out any reasonable request from management.