Job description**M&E Shift Engineer – Farnborough - £42.5K**
Salary: £42.5K - Increase to £44K after probation
Hours – Continental 12 Hours
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for an M&E Shift Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a Critical site based in Farnborough. The successful candidate will be required to work Continental Shift and will be rewarded with a £42.5K salary which will increase to £44K after probation
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- Building Management systems (BMS)
- Air conditioning Systems including DX, Chilled water and Adiabatic AHUs
- Generators and controls
- AC/DC single phase and three phase motors
- UPS Systems
- HV/LV System
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3.
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare