Job description**Electrical Shift Engineer – The City of London - £43K**
Location: The City of London
Salary: £43K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Continental Shift
Our client is looking for a Electrical Shift Engineer to join their team on a Critical site based in The City of London. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £43K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability. My client who were established 30 years ago, are specialists as a mechanical and electrical installation contractor and has grown to become an industry respected provider of specialist construction and engineering solutions and facilities management services for customers nationwide across a variety of sectors.
My client are holding interviews ASAP!!
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- City and Guilds Electrical Qualifications or equivalent
- Able to take part in call out rota
- Experienced electrical maintenance engineer
- Multi skilled experienced
- Experience in Shift Positions
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus Much More!!!!