Job description**Mechanical Shift Engineer – West End - £38K**
Location: Bond Street
Salary: £38K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – 4 ON 4 OFF (D&N 7AM-7PM)
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join their team on a Prestigious Site based in Bond Street. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £38K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client who was established 30 years ago, are specialists as a mechanical and electrical installation contractor and has grown to become an industry respected provider of specialist construction and engineering solutions and facilities management services for customers nationwide across a variety of sectors.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- The day-to-day operation & maintenance of mechanical services in line with KPI’s and SLA’s and the Maintenance Model for Preventative Maintenance
- Maintain all Mechanical equipment within the building
- Carry out plumbing and pipework repairs.
- Carry out minor fabric repairs when required
- Procure materials and equipment to carry out works
- To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required
- Assist Lead engineer and Account Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
- Attend to reactive calls in line with KPI’s and SLA’s
- Communication with Helpdesk on site team and clients
- Identification & reporting of any electrical/engineering issues or faults, which will have a detrimental effect on the building environment & will require action by the maintenance team
- City and Guilds Mechanical Qualifications or equivalent
- Able to take part in call out rota
- Experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Experience in Shift Positions
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!