Job description**Mechanical Shift Leader – City of London - £48K**
Location: City of London
Salary: £48K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – 4 ON 4 OFF (D&N 7AM-7PM)
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Shift Leader to join their team on a Prestigious Contract based in The City of London. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £48K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client who were established 30 years ago, are specialists as a mechanical and electrical installation contractor and has grown to become an industry respected provider of specialist construction and engineering solutions and facilities management services for customers nationwide across a variety of sectors.
My client are holding interviews ASAP!!
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Lead a team of Engineers
- KPI and SLA
- Carry out all reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete relevant documentation.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
- City and Guilds Mechanical Qualifications or equivalent
- Able to take part in call out rota
- Experienced electrical maintenance engineer
- Multi skilled experienced
- Experience in Shift Positions
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus Much More!!!!