Job descriptionMobile Self Employed Painter and Decorator – Central London
Location: Central London
Salary: £180 Day Rate + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for a Mobile Painter and Decorator to join their team. The candidate will be given a portfolio of Retail environments across Central London. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £180 Day Rate, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
- Hands on duties may include; preparation of various surfaces new and old, repairing areas of plaster, cracks and holes, applying different types of paints & finishes to walls, ceilings & various surfaces via brush, roller & spray, planned management and works, time keeping, meeting deadlines, enquiries via telephone and media, wallpaper hanging and stripping, fabric, paper and wide vinyl’s, internal & external work, fabrication of buildings
- Abide by health and safety regulations.
- Updating on site logbooks / compliance.
- Reporting faults to the maintenance team and providing updates on works.
- Trade experience
- City and Guilds - Painting & Decorating .
- Happy to work between various sites in Central London.
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Uniform provided
- Call out 1 in 3
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!