Job description**Mobile Junior Water Treatment Engineer - £27K**
Location: Central London
Hours – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for a Mobile Junior Water Treatment Engineer to join their Contract carrying out remedial works in response to safety audits as well as other Water Treatment duties. The Mobile Junior Water Treatment Engineer will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £27K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension and career stability. With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
You will be given a portfolio of High End Commercial Office Buildings across
- Supporting requirement in water risk assessments
- Completing weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly measurements and descale
- Take TVC and Legionella samples and submit to local laboratory for analysis
- Obtained lab results as required and analyse results
- Keep all log books up to date
- Report finding to customer
- Understanding of system design and flow measurements
- Understanding, monitor and reporting on BMS operations and parameters
- Advise customer of any out of parameter results
- Complete chemical treatments as required and re-measure
- Partner with specialist supplier for support and consultation
- Understanding of system design and flow measurements on all secondary systems
- Manage salt levels and water softener daily while reporting any defects on system.
- Complete daily plant check on towers while reporting any defects on system.
- Undertake daily inspections and bromine testing & report in logbook.
- Manage all aspects of day to day maintenance
- Ensure water treatment testing is carried out as above
- Ensure that all tasks completed within the Service Level Agreement
- City & Guilds – Legionella Water Risk Assessments in building water systems
- City & Guilds – Management and Maintenance of Hydrotherapy and swimming pools
- City & Guilds – Legionellosis, cooling towers operators and air conditioning
- City & Guilds – Water Regulations 1999
- City & Guilds – Plumbing Craft.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Van & Fuel Card Provided
- Structured progression path to management
- Internal and external training
- Auto Enrolled Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Sport & Social Events
- Recognition Scheme
- Well Being Calendar