Job description**Plumber – Fenchurch Street - £35K**
Location: Fenchurch Street
Salary: £35K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Days Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for a Plumber to join their team. The candidate will be based in a Very High End Commerical Office Building in Fenchurch Street. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £35K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
- Complete PPMs in a timely and efficient fashion
- Ensure Reactive works are completed in a timely and efficient fashion
- Basin & Tap Changes
- General Building Service Maintenance
- Minor Fabric Works Fixing Broken Doors/Locks etc.
- Ensuring the site is kept in full working condition
- Ensuring full compliance & Health and Safety are being met
- Provide a positive working environment
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- Able to take part in call out rota
- Experienced as a Plumber
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Call out rota
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!