Job description**Senior Electrical Engineer East London**
Location: East London
Salary: £40K + Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on very prestigious contract based East London. The successful candidate will join a team of multi skilled engineers, and they will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance, and general building maintenance tasks.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 18th Edition regulations
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8 % Pension Scheme
- 10% Bonus (Annual £4k)
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- No call out
- Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452