Job descriptionPRS have an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a prestigious contract for a well known M&E provider. This is a static role based in Maidenhead.
This role would suit a strong technically minded engineer who is looking to gain their HV/AP Status.
- Both PPM and reactive maintenance around your given site
- Fault finding and servicing
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings as required
- Regular checks to ensure fire alarms are working in order as well management of fire drills/fire alarm testing
- General building services maintenance including unblocking toilets etc
- Participate in an out of hours call out rota
- Self-motivated delivery of M&E tasks (both preventative and reactive)
- H&S focused with training to support
- Recognised Electrical Qualification
- 2391 test and inspect (desirable)
- 18th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Quick to respond and work well under pressure