Job descriptionOur client, a well respected FM Contractor are looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician on their reputable contract based within Abingdon, Oxford. This role does not involve participating in an out of hours call out rota!
The Resident Electrician is part of a multi disciplined Reactive and PPM Team and will provide Electrically Biased support on a large building, multi tenanted site. The Electrician's role will be to carry out planned preventative maintenance, or respond to a multitude of electrical faults as part of the infrastructure to ensure regulatory compliance and continued operation of site equipment.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3 2330 / 2360 OR Equivalent.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition BS7671
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a qualified Electrician.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working within an Industrial/Commercial environment.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Must have a good understanding of Installation methods and selection of equipment required in Industrial premises’
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
In return, our client are looking to pay an attractive salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience.