Job descriptionPRS Southampton are looking to recruit an experienced HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) Engineer to be based on a large commercial & industrial site in the Boscombe Down, Wiltshire area with the ideal candidate being based in Salisbury, Andover, Basingstoke, Southampton areas.
The role of the HVAC Engineer will be delivery of FM maintenance services relating to F-GAS installation and repairs to ACU's whilst carrying out planned maintenance on each unit across site.
Key Duties & Requirements
• All on site Mechanical PPM's & Reactive maintenance tasks
• Ability to work extensively on AHU's, Splits, VRV's and Plant equipment
• Undertake the delivery of a safe and reliable estates service, to meet the requirements of the Estates Operating plan and Long Term Partnership Agreement (LTPA) with the MoD.
• Undertake planned and reactive maintenance on Gas Systems
• Ensuring that estates and operational activities are in accordance with the current QinetiQ Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
• Moderate understanding of the local business context within which the Facility Management work is carried out.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Ability to take a proactive approach to customer relationships, standards, continuous improvement, and management of work within a team context.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• IT Literate
• Security Cleared or ability to pass SC Clearance
• Confined Spaces Awareness Training
• Commercial ACU F GAS trained
• Plumbing, Heating, Ventilation as well as Air Conditioning knowledge