Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced resident maintenance electrician completing PPM and reactive maintenance on a static site in Manchester.
You will be expected to have good all-round knowledge of other FM disciplines
The role is a permanent position paying 35k basic plus overtime. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
Free parking on site
Some flexibility with start and finish time - standard 8.00am-4.30pm
No call out planned
You will be working over a diverse site therefore a flexible approach is required as you will often be called to carry out or support works that are outside your core discipline.
Duties to include: -
* Planned Pro-Active Maintenance tasks
* Reactive Repairs
* Emergency Lighting Systems
* Power and distribution, Lights, Sockets, Switches, Door Control Systems, BMS, Control Panels etc
* Small Works – Electrical installation work
* Assistance with compliance checks and H&S operations
* General HVAC systems such as AHU’s and fan coils plus basic mechanical plant
Skills & Background Required :
Qualified Electrician with 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Proven substantial experience with maintenance work
* Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities
* Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving using a logical approach
* Confident and logical under pressure but must understand urgency and respond accordingly
* Attend external and internal courses as required
* Good understanding of Health and Safety at Work regulations.
* Must be computer literate and able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
* Must be flexible and able to work additional hours to suit the business needs
* Must be Punctual, Prompt and Professionally Adept within the workplace
* Some experience of HVAC systems and mechanical plant
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.