Job descriptionPRS have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a prestigious static site in Ascot.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be required to work Monday – Friday from 07:30 – 16:30. Due to the nature of the site, you will need to be flexible with working hours.
As a Mechanical Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Both PPM and reactive maintenance around the site.
- Fault finding and servicing
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings as required
- General building services maintenance
- Participate in an out of hours call out rota (currently 1 in 6)
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Mechanical relevant qualification
- Knowledge of AHU, hot and cold-water systems
- Experience with L8 and water systems
- Excellent problem solving and fault finding skills
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000 + excellent benefits package!