Job descriptionPRS are currently working with an innovative and forward thinking facilities management company who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer (electrical bias) to join a commercial static based in Cardiff.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer (electrical bias) your duties will include:
- Both PPM and reactive maintenance around your given sites
- Fault finding and servicing
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings as required
- Regular checks to ensure fire alarms are working in order as well management of fire drills/fire alarm testing
- General building services maintenance including unblocking toilets etc
- Participate in an out of hours call out rota
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3
- City & Guilds 18th Edition BS7671
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working within a large commercial buildings’
- Knowledge of AHU, hot and cold-water systems
- Experience with L8 and water systems
- Excellent problem solving and fault finding skills
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Candidates must have strong administration skills, be well organised with the ability to process data quickly and accurately and support team members.
- Ability to work independently
In return, the Multi Skilled Engineer (electrical bias)will be paid an attractive basic salary of up to £31,000 dependent on experience.