Job descriptionWe are currently recruiting a Technical Contracts Manager (FM/Technical Services) to work on a static site in the Portsmouth, Hampshire area.
The site is in need of a strong Technical leader to work alongside a Soft Services Team with the background and experience of working within MOD contracts would be hugely desireable.
The ideal Technical Services Manager/Contract Manager will need to
- Manage the engineering team consisting of electrical, mechanical and fabric staff to clear back log of work.
- Establish standard work and level workload to maximise efficiency and value for money
- Provide technical advice and support to staff across all hard FM disciplines
- Liaise with client and external auditors to develop and execute a robust assurance programme to drive continuous improvement. Plan and complete all necessary audits
- Ensure the whole team are qualified and have the necessary training requirements to carry out their individual’s roles
- The post-holder is responsible and accountable for the timely completion of all statutory maintenance activities and must anticipate and escalate potential non-compliances weekly
- Ensure accurate completion, management and delivery of the 52 week planned periodic inspections and maintenance programme; highlighting and reporting all statutory and mandatory tasks to deliver a safe and compliant estate
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety
- Contract Management experience within challenging environments
- Technically qualified either either Electrical or Mechanical
- IOSH/NEBOSH certificate (or equivalent) or ambition to work towards qualification
- Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis and process mapping
- Strong MS Office skills – particularly MS Excel
- Working knowledge of H&S legislation
- Ability to pass a DBS Check