Job descriptionAn excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced M&E Maintenance Supervisor (Mechanical & Electrical) to look after sizable team of engineers within the Facilities Management sector in West London.
The role of the Contract Supervisor (FM & M&E Maintenance) will be to:
· Co-ordinate and manage Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works including emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements.
· Provide the first line support for Site Maintenance Services Group.
· Provide support to the administration / helpdesk team as appropriate
· Support a Centre of Excellence delivery across all M&E activities.
· Review Sub-Contractor RAMS and arrange access where required.
· Provide Leadership and technical guidance to the team,
· Ensure works are programmed and planned to achieve 100% Statutory Compliance
· Provide support to the projects team with technical knowledge as required.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Skill set required for the role are as follows:
· High level of willingness with a “can do” attitude
· Good Communication Skills, with the ability to ‘be in touch’ at all levels
· Able to make decisions that will support the aims and objects of the contract in supporting the Client’s objectives
· Good Literacy
· Good PC Skills
· 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration
· Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry or equivalent
· Experience with similar maintenance and supervisory duties including fault diagnosis, and rectification
· Experience in all aspects of general building PPM schedules
· Health and Safety Training
· Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
· Maintaining critical rotating equipment, Chillers, HVAC systems, BMS, and process water systems.
· City & Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360), Course C or recognised equivalent
· Health and Safety Training (IOSH Managing Safely)
· Experience in computer PPM management systems
· Basic Mechanical experience/knowledge
· ACoP L8 awareness
· Pressure regulations awareness.
· Fault Finding and Understanding of Schematic Drawings.