Job descriptionPRS has been building relationships and championing leading talent in the Property & Built Environment sector in the UK and US.
We are recruiting for an Mechanical Supervisor to take ownership of general maintenance operations on a prestigious and secure industrial facility.
This will involve all building services supervision and hands-on duties to include maintenance, small works and projects, extensive liaison with the client.
Also to ensure all H&S and compliance regulations are met and to deputise for the engineering manager.
This is a permanent role paying up to £44k for the ideal candidate. Package TBC,
Location: Sutton, Great London
Monday to Friday standard business hours.
Mechanical Site Supervisor
Will lead workflow processes and manage various trade and facilities staff members to deliver planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and other support services as required in order to meet the sites goals and objectives.
- To take accountability for the supervision of all staff within their area of responsibility, providing direction on the work for the day and that relevant work area is maintained to a high standard
- Maintain the site compliance files and information as allocated by the Site Manager
- To take accountability for the effective management of the tool inventory and maintain security standards within the work area
- To advise and support on payroll issues/enquiries raised directly ensuring that appropriate investigations, analysis, review, recommendations and approvals are forthcoming within appropriate timescales
- To assist with the development of concise, detailed budgetary information to inform annual and monthly budgetary forecasting processes
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of electronic systems relating to people and tasks in area of responsibility
- Experience of project management and change management
- Experience of supervising staff
- Knowledge of routine preventive and reactive maintenance