Job descriptionOur client looks after over £20bn of commercial property working on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance.
They are growing and over the last 12 months have added some of the best, most dynamic property managers around to our already first-class team.
An opportunity has arisen within our London Office for a Team Administrator to cover Maternity Leave and to provide administrate support to our Portfolio teams, including surveyors, client accountants and facilities managers.
You will be dealing with Client, tenant and contractor queries in an effective and polite manner ensuring that a first-class service is maintained at all times. You will be accomplished in preparing reports, office management and administration.
Essential duties will include:
- Working with the team to manage and operate the void property management system
- Managing team diaries, arranging internal and external meetings, including organising lunches, travel arrangements and hotels where required.
- Maintaining an efficient electronic filing system by ensuring that the filing of documents is kept up to date, creating new files, scanning and archiving document and saving documents to the share drive
- To identify, coordinate and implement projects to improve efficiencies within the team
- To take responsibility for collating and presenting team data on a regular basis for review with team leaders at team meetings
- Preparing Client Reports
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
- Be good at chasing the team for reports to be completed and proofreading of reports
- To look for work when your workload is light
- To be able to work with other TA’s and allocate the work and cover each other
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of working in a similar role within Property
- Excellent communication, in person, on the phone and in email
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally
- Have a positive, pro-active approach
- Strong IT and PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft and Google packages
- Pro-active, flexible attitude to changes in the company, IT systems and the role
We will give you: A salary of £30,000 - £34,000 per annum dependent on experience.
An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
The opportunity to contribute to a growing organization, providing both personal and career development opportunities.