Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Maintenance Administrative Assistant based in Leeds, permanent role, this is a fantastic employer with great benefits which include:
· Working week - 35 hour working week, including flexible working opportunities.
· Annual Leave - Starting at 23 and rising to 27 days paid holiday every year with up to 15 days in addition for bank holidays (pro rata where applicable) and days when the site is closed (including the Christmas period). Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
· Pay and Pensions - A generous pay package with annual reviews and incremental progression. Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme with a generous employer contribution of 19.1%
· Family Friendly Policies - Generous family leave, including maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave. Onsite private nursery.
· Health and Wellbeing – They We offer several initiatives to support their employees mental, physical and financial wellbeing. These include access to an Employee Assistance Programme which gives free confidential legal, financial and consumer advice as well as a range of counselling services.
· Onsite Fitness Centre - have an on-site fitness centre with significantly reduced membership.
· Discounts and Other Benefits - Access to Perks, the employee discount portal which offers a range of discounts including supermarkets, high street stores, food and drink outlets and cinemas. Salary sacrifice schemes including bike to work and other travel discounts.
· Salary in the region of £21360 to £23144.00 DOE
To support the busy Estates & Facilities Team
The role will include providing wide ranging admin support for the department including liaison with Contractors, CAFM admin and record keeping.
You will have a basic knowledge in the application of health and safety matters as reviewing contractors RAMS submissions and providing feedback is included.
Reporting and taking the lead from the Estates and Facilities Manager but liaising closely with other members of the Team.
You will assist in developing the onsite CAFM system, uploading documents, instigate schedules and providing general management, some preparation and assistance for auditing purposes will be necessary as required.
Upkeeping departmental training records will be part of your remit.
We are looking for candidates with good IT, administrative skills and experience of providing excellent customer service.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of working in a similar role
A good working knowledge of health and safety practices would be beneficial as would experience in administering CAFM packages.
Good organisational skills, self-motivation and a proactive approach will be key to your progress.
You will be comfortable with working either in a team or independently.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who would like to play a positive and developing role in this key appointment for the continuing success within the