Job descriptionPRS are recruiting for an experienced Technical Administrator based in Oldham. You will be based from home but will be required to visit a single site in Oldham 2 to 3 times per week. This is a permanent role – Monday – Friday 40 hours per week paying £22k pa, mileage paid at HMRC rates. You will be required to support all contractors and managers order to ensure all surveys and associated paperwork are logged and recorded and all other administration tasks undertaken. Must have excellant Excel Skills
As the Technical Administrator your Roles & Responsibilities will involve a a variety of tasks including the following:
- Prioritisation and actioning of appropriate response fron all mobile engineers.
- Work order entry onto bespoke CAFM package
- Complete and full liaison with the Ops Manager and all engineers
- Site visit to ensure all inventroy is fully stocked for the engineers
- Chasing and managing engineers to ensure all data sheets are completed and provided
- Loading all data from site visits onto excel for review by Ops Manager
- All asscoaited ad hoc admin jobs
Qualifications & Experience
• Previous experience in a similar Administration Role
• Must have excellent IT skills and be fully conversatant with MS - EXCEL
• Ability to manage diverse workload and be driven and motivated as this is home based
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance competing priorities and workloads
• Relationship management skills that enable you to work with people at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to champion, support and deliver business initiatives
• Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.