Job descriptionWe are looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Coordinator to be based in the Leeds area.
The role is an immediate start and is a temporary position for around 2 - 3 months with a possibility of the role being extended.
Working hours are 40 per week, Monday - Friday paying £10.69ph PAYE plus holiday pay.
- To ensure technical compliance audits are carried out on every document submitted against the work order.
- To ensure that all the report sheets and certification are completed to the highest standard and accuracy’s.
- To work closely with the service desk to ensure that all work orders have the correct report sheet and or certificate attached.
- To comply with quality and environmental policies and procedures.
- To ensure that RAMS are produced for each work docket where required
- Provide data for the monthly report and as requested along with supporting analysis
- To assist the Operations and Technical Managers in the review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure that sub-contractors are booked into each site to enable works to be carried out efficiently.
- Arrange all works with the client and align with agreed times that will have a disruptive impact on the clients operation.
- To work with the management team to improve and update site safety information and arrangements and the effective implementation of such policies and arrangements in line with corporate and clients procedures and requirements
- To assist and improve standards of documentation, processes and the effectiveness of the contract team to improve contract compliance
- Proven administration skills, with significant attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of relevant statutory compliance legislation
- Good communicator at all levels
- IT literate
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Must be willing to undergo DBS, BPSS, CRB checking if required and achieve any agreed appropriate vocational qualifications
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified or working towards NEBOSH certificate accreditation.
- Technical experience within the building services and Facilities sector
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications, we may end this advert early.
If you are interested, then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.