Hours: 8:00am-17:00pm (40hours contracted)
An exciting opportunity to work for a large company who have been running for many years who also employ many staff members. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a well established company which can provide the job satisfaction and progression in your own career development.
We are currently looking for a Technical compliance manager with ideally with PFI experience to cover several sites around the west and east midlands
This role will involve covering all of the following:
- Delivering the FM on site.
- Managing a team of staff on site.
- Liasing with management
- keeping up to date with current legislation
- Conducting site service checks
- PFI Experience (Preferred)
- Previous experience in the FM industry at a Senior level
- relevant qualification
- (e.g. institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM) or previous working experience in a similar environment
On offer is a permanent position paying a basic rate of up to £55,000. Working 08:00- 17:00 will be the first point of call. Over-time, Pension and company benefits.
After applying to this position, we will asses your CV and relevance to the position.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’