Job descriptionTechnical Contract Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 (+ £6,000 Travel Allowance)
PRS are working with a large client of ours to recruit an experienced Contract Manager with previous experience in a Technical FM environment. The contract manager must have experience in managing static site operations.
This role will include:
- Managing the Technical Operations Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout, to ensure contractual compliance whilst maintaining the business reputation and credibility
- Provide Mechanical Technical expertise on the HVAC systems for the on-site team and client representative
- Providing measurement of performance of both team and individuals within the team, using standard measurement key performance indicators (KPIs) internal to the organisation, whilst also recognising the need to meet client KPIs etc.
- Taking full profit and loss responsibility for accounts and contracts.
- Building long term relationships with existing and new/internal and external clients.
- Providing timely, accurate and concise reports to both clients and line management.
- Developing and supporting existing accounts/contracts, providing the client with the maximum range of Products and services to suit the account.
- Supporting the strategic budget planning in liaison with the Operations Manager and Finance Team for their specific portfolio within the business.
- Supporting and operating alongside the Operations Manager and Business Development Team to develop new accounts/contracts, adding engineering expertise and knowledge to support tender bids.
- Liaising with and supporting the Health & Safety (SHE) Manager in developing and delivering a robust SHE policy to all accounts/contracts.
- Developing the self-performance element of the Specialist Service Mobile Business Team, eliminating the need for using sub-contractors where at all possible.
- A practical working understanding of Human Resources (HR) processes and legislation to manage the Operations Team with the support of the HR Manager.
- Have experience in a Contract Manager related experience in a Technical FM environment
- HNC/ONC in Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
- Financial experience of managing portfolios in excess of £2M on a Static Site
- Customer Care / Satisfaction Skills in a client facing environment
- Experience of working within and managing static site operations
- Preferably a time serve Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ3 or City & Guilds level
- NVQ3 in Management & Leadership area with Finance Management
- O.S.H. Certificate
- Strong IT user skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Finance package software
- Full United Kingdom Driving License
What is on offer?
- A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward-thinking organisation.
- In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, there would be room for further personal growth and development.
- A flexible working policy.
- A Travel Allowance of £6,000