Job descriptionWe are recruiting for two Technical Services Facilities Contract Managers to work a prestigious portfolio across the North West. One role mobile based, one role resident from the Warrington/Cheshire area. The candidate will be expected to oversee, manage and deliver a fully integrated Technical FM service to the site covering all aspects of building services maintenance, life-cycle and compliance management, projects (form small works to sub capital) and direct client liaison.
The roles are permanent circa 40 hours per week
Multi site Mobile role - 45- 50k
One site/Resident Position - 40-48k
- manage and ensure compliance of all budget for project service levels, costs and sales with client
- Responsibility for all follow up orders and additional orders
- organise PPM scheduling and contractor management
- create, launch and deliver on agreed SLA's and KPI's to provide a bespoke 360 Technical FM service
- provide weekly and monthly service level reports and analysis for end client
- organise and monitor health and safety compliance
- provide a reactive Engineering and maintenance service for any short term requirements
- build and maintain working relationships with end client, sub-contractor and sister sites.
- look to provide an efficient service and address any spend issues
- liaise with project managers for any planned expansion - small works and sub capital
- staff management and liaison with personnel department
- preparation of tender documents for contractors
- calculation and comparison of costs for services to achieve maximum value
- planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
The candidate must have previous experience of Technical Building Services/M&E/HVAC or Hard Services Facility Management to high level service level standards.
- FM portfolio of large scale facilities
- Experience in Hard and service contracts management
- Capable of managing large scale budget requirements
- Staff management experience
- Capable of meeting and overseeing SLA and KPI agreements
- Client facing personality capable of developing and maintaining key relationships within the business
- Mechanical or Electrical Background with a good working knowledge of Building Services systems
- Driven and focused work ethic with the capability to excel within the business
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.