Job descriptionPRS are currently looking to recruit a Technical Facilities Manager to join a critical site in Slough.
As a Technical Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility at site level ensuring all Critical Service processes are implemented meeting client requirements and / or appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Management of FM Services, principally engineering, fabric, security, cleaning, catering and landscaping services .
- Monitor Planned Preventative Maintenance System & interface with clients to carry out all user requirements & requests.
- Review plant and system performance, highlighting solutions and progressing continuous Improvement and appropriate benchmarking programmes.
- Monitor operations and maintenance activity, producing key management information on critical maintenance activity, services availability, capacity and change
- Improve the maintenance and operations techniques to reduce invasive operations and maintenance.
- Ensure all Technical Activities are carried out to meet health and safety and client safety requirements.
- Management of services asset management plan (5yr /10yr), monitoring dilapidation, maintaining the associated capital project plan.
- Management and/or control of additional works activity including Capital projects, lifecycle projects and direct works requests (i.e. Data Hall power requests)
- Management of operating and capital expenditure budgets at site level, reporting to the finance team
- Manage the on-site team services team including immediate reports and subject matter service managers, leading by example, promoting compay ethics, developing a strong team culture
- Provide emergency response.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Worked in FM/premises/property related industry.
- Detailed knowledge of HSE, FM, Security and Engineering legislation.
- Highly evolved communication/influencing skills at all levels.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to provide details reports/proposals.
- To be appointed Authorised Person High Voltage for the site.
- Demonstrable experience of producing and analysing management information and providing innovative solutions for evolving/improving processes.
- A sense of urgency in responding to issues.
- Demonstrable experience of managing service providers/contractors and internal teams at a site level.
- Experience of managing client and supplier relationships to maintain and improve service.
- Knowledge of building services, building construction, FM engineering and within a critical site environment.
- Recognised Apprenticeship, HNC/D Electrical/Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience as an appointed Authorised Person High Voltage.
- Desirable to have IOSH or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing FM services within a critical facility: hard services bias with principle responsibility of maintaining uptime i.e. Data Centres.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills throughout all levels of internal personnel and the clients.
- Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional planning, organisational and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- As necessary in line with business requires inclusive of on call OOH support.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00.
In return, the Technical Facilities Manager will be paid an attractive salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience.