Job descriptionThe client is a prestigious Facilities Manager and Built Environment service provider. We require an experienced Technical Service Manager to join the resident maintenance team completing Hard Facilities Management to a large commercial/industrial facility in the Manchester area.
The role is a permanent role paying circa 35-45k pending experience and technical level.
Resident position based form the facility
Mn-Fri circa 40 hours /week
- manage and ensure compliance of all plant and hard services operations
- organise PPM scheduling and in-house and contractor management
- launch and deliver on agreed SLA's and KPI's
- provide weekly and monthly service level reports and analysis for end client
- organise and monitor health and safety compliance
- provide a reactive FM service for any short term requirements
- build and maintain working relationships with end client, sub-contractor and sister sites.
- look to provide an efficient service and address any spend issues
- liaise with project managers for any planned expansion
- staff management and liaison with personnel department
- preparation of tender documents for contractors
- calculation and comparison of costs for services to achieve maximum value
- planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- directing and planning of all HVAC operations on the facility
The candidate must have previous experience of HVAC / M&E maintenance to high level service level standards.
- FM portfolio of large scale facilities
- Experience in Hard Service contracts management
- Staff management experience
- Capable of meeting and overseeing SLA and KPI agreements
- Client facing personality capable of developing and maintaining key relationships within the business
- Mechanical or Electrical Background with a good working knowledge of Building Services systems
- Driven and focused work ethic with the capability to excel within the business
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.