Job description** Technical Operations Manager - £50,000 **
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Facitilies Management company. My client delivers FM services to over 100 million consumers, daily, in over 56 countries.
They now have a opening for a Technical Operations Manager for a site in Plymouth. The successful candidate with have 5 direct reports, being responsible for overseeing the onsite maintenance team.
- Hands on Repairs and Maintenance of plant and equipment within skillset
- Preparation and review of permits to work and completion of technical risk assessments
- Evaluation of sub-contractors RAMs and supervision of contractors as required.
- Allocation of daily workloads and tasks to site team.
- Ensure team are completing tasks within required KPIs and Statutory Documentation is completed
- Ensure site processes and polices are being followed by all team members and Sodexo contractors.
Purpose of the Role
- Provide functional and operational Technical management and support to the site lead. Predominately site based but supporting other sites if required.
- Build and develop customer relationships and business opportunities across site ,ensuring that Technical Services are being delivered in a safe, compliant, diligent and cost effective manner.
- To facilitate the safe and efficient delivery of any required project work.
- Management of service delivery of all Reactive & Programmed maintenance, in accordance with statutory legislation and Client requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days Holiday.
- Training and progression.
- Monday - Friday.