Job descriptionPRS have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities/ Technical manager with Hard background to join our clients technical support team working across our nation contracts alongside the technical team and the technical teams to endure the portfolio remains legally compliant and to manage all the minor works projects that take place on the contract.
ROLE: Technical Services Manager
SALARY: £50,000 plus Vehicle or car allowance
LOCATION: Mobile role covering the Midlands
You will lead on all the management of minor and major projects across the UK, so experience of project management is essential for the role.
The aim of the role is to support the National contract manager with the day-to-day management of the contract including managing project works. This role is a permanent role working across the midlands using your expertise to drive the contract forward and ensure that they are compliant pursuing opportunities for growth.
To manage project from conception to completion ensuring full compliance with all the current legislation.
· Supervise a team of engineers carrying out quality control checks on their work to ensure high standards are maintained and develop a plan for improvement
· This role is mobile role, but you will be predominantly based in the midlands but national travel with nights away may be required
· To effectively manage Minor works projects up to £ 30,000 in value staying within budgetary restraints set by the client and the senior team
· Conform to the contract specifications an agreed client and company.
· To continuously develop and improve quality and safety standards on all sites and in the technical team
· To have knowledge of changes in legislation and implement accordingly in accordance with Company guidance to ensure that the contracts remain legally compliant.
· To meet company expectations, through management of agreed objectives.
· To respond to any reasonable request of the Company
· To ensure that adequate products, equipment, and materials are available to the Contract standard and that all projects provide best value for money
· To ensure that products, equipment, and materials are properly stored, used, maintained and controlled and purchased in accordance with procedures.
· To apply quality control procedures to ensure the maintenance of high standards of service and compliance with the specification.
· To drive the growth in performance by exceeding the client’s expectations
To be considered for the role you must have a HNC or equivalent in an engineering / FM discipline or a proven track record in the building services sector, leading teams on projects up to the value of 30K.