Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a technical sales professional for a key role with a well-established company who supply, install & service fall protection systems, safe access systems and lightning protection.
We expect you to become a key player and work closely with the Management team, making a direct contribution to strategic development in terms of business development. The role is a permanent position. Paying between 28-32k basic. Monday to Friday circa 40 hours. £350 per month car allowance. Commission package based in the North West area.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of a personal monthly sales target.
- Key account management and sector targeting to include customer visits and on-site meetings.
- Lead by example with site surveys and quotations as and when required in order to achieve individual sales target.
- The development and collation of all required weekly/monthly sales data, identifying issues and planned resolution.
- Motivating, coaching, inspiring and ensuring the effective provision of required sales training for all members of the Team.
- Follow processes to control, manage and continually improve margins and drive down costs.
- Development of fall protection solution type business with a focus on new business generation
- The successful launch of all new products.
- Give support to the Contracts Manager & General Manager.
- Ensuring a full understanding of competitor activity and strengths and weaknesses.
This role will suit an ambitious individual with suitable experience; a fantastic and competitive package awaits the successful candidate.
Ideally experience of technical sales etc.
As specific training will be provided applicants from parallel backgrounds are welcome such as - Access and Lift, Working at Heights, Barriers and Industrial Fences, Lightning Protection, Scaffolding, PASMA / IPAF / MWEPS etc.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.