Job descriptionJob Title: Technical Service Manager
Do you live near or in London?
Do you have experience as a Technical Service Manager?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Technical Service Manager based in Central London. As a Technical Service Manager your responsibilities will include leading the directly reporting team of technicians, overseeing, and undertaking planned and reactive maintenance tasks in line with industry recognised SFG20 standards, project managing and assisting with key client projects. To effectively manage the aged building assets (23/24 years old) and work closely with the client to compile a list of critical asset maintenance tasks for the remaining life cycle of the building. Effective plant management and ensuring effective service delivery of over 20+ key sub-contractors.
This is a Monday – Friday role; 40 hours a week
The right candidate will have:
· Relevant electrical City and Guilds qualifications to at least GNVQ/GSVQ level III.
· NVQ Level III (Electrical Systems)
· City & Guilds 2394/95 (Electrical Testing & Inspections)
· 18th Edition IEE Regs.
· BS23 (Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems) or equivalent City & Guilds certification
· NCRQ (H&S qualification)
· IOSH Managing Safely
· Strong understanding of mechanical & electrical aspects of plant, systems and equipment.
· Electrical HV/LV AP experience.
· Suitable management / team leadership experience
· Experience of financial planning and management
· Experience with different BMS systems – Trend / Siemens / Sauter
· Experience with Lighting / Blind control systems – Delmatic / Siemens
· Experience with CAFM systems – CIMS / Maximo
· Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
What the role offers:
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
If you feel that this is the role for you, apply now!