Job descriptionPRS Southampton are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Services Manager for their clients commercial/industrial site in the Southampton area.
The role of Technical Services Maintenance Manager is key to the delivery of a consistent technical engineering service. The role is essential to delivering the clients expectations whilst maintaining Account Engineering performance. It is a role that requires a strong proactive can-do attitude and a high degree of initiative as well as strong leadership skills to manage the multi-disciplined team of engineers maintaining complex engineering services.
Duties of the Technical Manager are as follows
- Responsibility for the day to day operational Technical leadership, Performance, Statutory, Mandatory, and Corporate Compliance, including SHE Compliance and Training of the site engineering team.
- Support internal Key Performance Indicators
- To lead by example, motivating and engaging with the site engineering workforce in excess of 10 employees.
- To Monitor the Day to day Site performance against SLA’s and KPI’s in line with customer expectations and ensure Monthly Reports are collated and delivered to the customer reporting timelines.
- Delivery of technical service excellence across all service lines, including assisting with the implementation of key concepts
- Assist with the selection, recruitment and development of Engineering staff to develop a highly effective and energised operational team with succession plans for key positions.
- Help strengthen and develop existing processes, develop and monitor staff Development Plans to manage both risks and opportunities
- Liaise with Project team and assist in producing a monthly Project Report capturing the current position and viability of each project at site
- Assist with the collation of Finance data, identifying opportunities for cost reduction and revenue growth.
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification minimum of Level 3
- Preferably IOSH, Nebosh .
- Experienced operational engineering manager in a facility service environment.
- Experience in FM Administration – preferably within the Industrial and Manufacturing type environments.