Job descriptionTechnical Services Manager £65,000+ Dublin
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest hard and soft service provider as a Technical Manager to manage a corporate HQ (250,000 sq ft) in Dublin as well as running offices in London, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam, Munich, Dubai and Stockholm.
It’s imperative to have a technical background, be it mechanical or electrical with a demonstrative background running a similar operation within a corporate environment.
The role requires flexibility with regards to working hours and the ability to travel.
· Managing the engineering sustainability across all sites
· Agree and complying KPI’s and SLA’s agreed with the sites/clients
· Responsible for all the Health and safety & compliance across the portfolio
· P&L accountability to agreed margins
· Client relationship building and managing additional business to increase sales revenue
· Recruitment of any new staff
· C&G, HNC, HND or higher in an engineering discipline.
· A strong engineering understanding
· Verbal and written communication on all levels
· Excellent attention to detail
· A proven project methodology approach
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Pension scheme
· Discretionary bonus
· Flexible working scheme
· £65,000 negotiable salary