Job descriptionTechnical Services Manager
Up to £55,000 per annum
Opportunity for a Technical Services Manager, to join our property management client, working within the facilities management, building consultancy and sustainability teams. Our client has an enviable portfolio of buildings, and through strong technical and asset management, delivers a first class service. Now seeking a Technical Services Manager to join them in Birmingham.
Essential duties will include:
- Provide Technical support to FM teams, and liaise with both MEP Maintenance supply chain, and MEP consultants to ensure the properties are managed to the highest standards.
- Engage with the Facilities Management, Building Consultancy and Sustainability teams and develop a partnering ethos to aid V3 offer.
- Assist in the administration of MEP Data in Risk Wise and other electronic management systems for the Facilities Management Team.
- Assist with the management of technical site inspections, audits and out of hours activities as required.
- Assist with increasing the FM, Surveying and Sustainability competency base.
- Support the Facilities Management Team on small building works projects such as fabric works, plant replacement and insurance works, ensuring projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
For this role, we are seeking someone with demonstrable understanding of building engineering, technical services and maintenance, typically in high quality commercial office property. Solid understanding of Health & Safety, COSHH, L8, CDM and HV distribution, as well of substantial knowledge of operating and maintaining HVAC systems. You'll hold relevant engineering qualifications or experience, and formal health and safety qualifications like NEBOSH or IOSH.
On offer is a permanent position paying a basic salary of between £45 - £55,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave plus stats, health cash plan, and life assurance.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.