Job descriptionWe are currently seeking a Technical Water Engineer to work within our client's Water Services team. This person will be the main point of contact for knowledge, technical support and installation applications in projects of water services. The successful candidate will report directly to Director of Water.
This is a permanent role paying circa £40kpa.
The successful candidate will need to be a trained engineer with experience in water networks and pipework. They will need to be energetic, organised, have good communication skills, a can-do attitude. The candidate must demonstrate good customer service skills and be confident in a customer facing role. The candidate must also be willing to travel for various projects.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Project support for trials and agreed contracts.
• New market identification.
• Design and oversee projects
• To ensure understanding of the client's quality and environmental management systems and to work according to their requirements.
• To be aware of the environmental aspects and impacts relevant to the work of the job holder as well as ensuring compliance with any environmental legislation that is applicable to the job.
Education and Experience
• Experienced fully qualified engineer
• Knowledge of water networks/pipework in New Build or Civil works
• New build property experience
• Confidence/experience in design (possibly BIM)
• Clean DBS Check
• Valid Driving Licence
• A willingness to learn and improve is essential.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.