Job descriptionTelesales/Business Development Executive
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, driven & ambitious telesales Executive to join our London recruitment team.
The PRS Group of companies specialise in supplying contingent and managed recruitment services to the UK infra-structure and the built environment sectors.
Your base responsibilities will include:
• Cold calling business leads (Outbound B2B) to outline our recruitment services
• Sending follow up emails to prospective customers to drive the sales process
• Updating and managing the company database to ensure we keep track of all leads generated
• Achieving set KPIs and exceed your monthly targets.
• Fill in all new account forms for potential clients and giving them all the information, they require
• Meeting with potential clients
It's essential that you:
• Have a proven track record in a telesales
• Experience of creating new business opportunities
• Are an excellent communicator at all levels and functions of the business
• Have an excellent written, oral and presentation skills are essential
• A good level of PC literacy and Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
• Be result driven. Strong sales focus.
• The ability to quickly build great customer rapport
• You are motivated to
• Familiarity with using a CRM – we use Salesforce (helpful but not essential), Linked IN.
We want someone who is excited to work in a sales environment with a target driven mindset. You will understand the need to maintain strict confidentiality and come with excellent references
What’s On Offer
Besides working with a supportive and collaborative team you can also expect the following:
What you can expect:
• A competitive basic salary & negotiable commission structure – OTE £35,000 - £50,000
• A strong team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
• Monthly & quarterly team incentives
• Birthday’s off
• Charity day, season ticket travel loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Breakfast club
• Personalised development plan / career development opportunities within Sales and Account Management.
• Friday casual day and early finish
• 30 holidays and rising
• Best in class IT and CRM working platforms
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Mark Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org