Job descriptionTenant Liaison Officer required.
We are looking for a Tenant Liaison Officer to join a leading Social Housing Contractor. They work with some of the largest City Councils and Housing Associations/Groups across the Country. Due to managing an increased number of properties, they are looking to recruit a Tenant Liaison Officer based in the Wolverhampton area.
The Tenant Liaison Officer will be responsible for liaising with Tenants, Supervisors/Site Managers and the Client regarding access and programme of works for an external and internal refurbishment project on high rise properties
The main responsibilities for this position are but not limited to:
- Assisting and liaising with Site Managers, Supervisors and the Client
- You will need to be in contact with neighbourhood housing associations and establish a working relationship
- You will need to visit tenants and go through different factors with them, including advising them on completion dates, colour schemes etc.
- Attending & chairing tenant forum meetings and open days to advise tenants of works being completed
- General administration including printing letters, updating files and trackers, arranging appointments etc
If you have experience with high rise social housing projects and would like to hear more about this role please contact our Construction Team on 02382 027680 or Mark on 07939 979837.